Jun 15, 2020
Today the Docs were blessed to sit down with a panel of coaches and have a wonderful conversation about the racial issues facing coaches and athletes this fall. Coaches involved in the discussion include:
- Greg Holcomb, Owner and QB Coach at Next Level Athletix
- Madei Williams, Owner and QB Coach at Mad-QB Athletics
- Eric Smith, Director and QB Coach at Winning Edge Quarterback Academy
- James Washington, Owner and QB Coach at QB Mechanics
- Jordan Bunch, Minister and Strength and Conditioning Director at BLOC Ministries
These guys are professionals who the docs respect from all across the country! These guys come on from various backgrounds and experiences surrounding social issues and they have an open and honest discussion about the issues facing athletes this fall. Topics discussed include:
These coaches were brave enough to all sit down with us and have an honest, open discussion! We hope you enjoy this episode!
Also, do not forget that the docs are having a special sale for quarterbacks who need QB performance screens! You can reach the docs at firstname.lastname@example.org.