May 4, 2020
Today we were lucky enough to sit down with the 5 quarterbacks
on roster at Columbia University. These guys were a lot of fun to
have on and brought a lot of valuable information for parents and
players who are striving to become college quarterbacks!
Topics today include:
- How the guys are handling COVID-19 and the obstacles they are
facing during this quarantine period.
- The schedule they face right now/ what a normal Spring looks
like for the Columbia Football program.
- What obstacles each of these guys faced and overcame their
freshman year while learning to become a student athlete.
- " Becoming comfortable with being uncomfortable"
- The dynamic of the quarterback room.
- 1 guy can play, how this plays out between the entire
- Accepting injuries and the experiences they faced outside of
the simple physical aspect.
- The idea of leadership and how they are handling it with
multiple guys playing over the last 2 years.
- Each players idea of leadership and what separates good leaders
from great leaders. ( The docs shake up their answers :)
- What "Sacrifice" means to each of these young men and the
things they have had to sacrifice to get where they are! ( Great
- The guys answer tough questions in the quarterback room and
they are not allowed to vote for themselves... tune in!
This was an awesome episode to record and we had a lot of fun
putting it together! You guys need to tune into this one!
If you want to follow the Columbia Football Program you
University Football Instagram.
Coaches, parents, and quarterbacks... do not forget the summer
is nearing and the work is still to be had! Reach out to the docs
at email@example.com for
more information on training sessions and programs!